Cold. Wet. Awesome.
Join us for a winter weekend getaway. Half-way through the school year, students are desperate for a little respite. Thousand Pines winter camps treat your students to a high-energy weekend filled with exciting recreation, challenging speakers, and a chance to reconnect with the Lord. Each year, our staff puts together a relevant theme that addresses the personal challenges and needs of your students and the kingdom at large. We work closely with our guest speakers and worship leaders to provide a seamless flow from chapel times to small group devotions so your students receive the biggest impact. Call us today and get ready for the best winter season your group has ever seen!
A great theme is on its way!
We are currently looking for fantastic speakers for our 2014 Winter Camp.
Hear speakers from Winter Camp 2013
Kenny Clark: January 18 - 21, 2013
Roger Royster: January 25 - 27, 2013
Jason Hickey: February 1 - 3, 2013
Aaron Garcia: Febraury 8 - 10, 2013
Mingo Palacios: February 15 - 18, 2013
Jason Hickey: February 22 - 24, 2013
Check back soon to see who will be leading us in worship at Winter Camp 2014!
Things To Do
- Paintball — Now only $5! (for Junior High and High School only)
- Confidence Course (Rock Wall, Zipline, Low Ropes)— FREE!
- Frisbee Golf — $2 deposit
- Rec Equipment — $2 deposit
- Malt Shop – By the item
- Big Oak Café – By the item
- Arte Shoppe – By the item
- Sled Hill – Free (sleds and tubes provided)
- Hiking Trails
- Recreation Tournaments
- Foosball, Air Hockey, Ping Pong, Basketball, Board Games and More!
winter camp dates
January 17 - 20: Junior High
January 24 - 26: Junior High
January 31 - February 2: Combo
February 7 - 9: Children's Camp
February 14 - 17: High School
February 21 - 23: Combo
- Two-Night Camper Registration: $156
- Three-Night Camper Registration: $186
- DVD of your weekend
- With camp photo
Reserve your spot: Call 888.423.2267 or email us at email@example.com